Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know what to do.. After the 9,11,12 days of stud my poodle show many red blood again on her vagina.. its my first time to experience it.. can you tell me whats happening to her or what should i do? Thank you..

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
Do you mean that your poodle has been mated, or that she is in season?

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
Do you have an experienced mentor that you can consult if this is your first litter? If not, I would talk to your vet.

Reactions: Dogs4Life and Dechi

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are not breeders on this forum, although there are a few. I suggest you check with your mentor or your vet.
Do you have an experienced mentor that you can consult if this is your first litter? If not, I would talk to your vet.
Thank you so much im just being paranoid about what happen to my baby.. I will go to vet later❤

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Hi and Welcome!

Your concern is understandable. Please let us know what your vet tells you. Few of us have any breeding experience so if you would be so kind as to let us know, we will learn something.

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
I always feel it is better to be safe than sorry, and the vet's fee is more than worth it for safety and peace of mind. Do let us know the outcome, and how your poodle is progressing.

Reactions: Dogs4Life
1 - 10 of 10 Posts