Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to the forum and am so glad it exists! Our sweet 10 year old mini poodle died recently and we really miss him so much. It is too soon to get another dog but we know it may take months before we find Mr. or Ms. Right, so we hope you can help. Can someone recommend responsible mini poodle breeders in northern California that may have either older puppies (6+months) or young adults (1-2 years old). I would appreciate recent information because sometimes a good breeder many years ago, may not be a good breeder today. The color and sex of the dog doesn't matter. We are looking for a very healthy, happy, loving and calm mini poo to be our companion and best friend. We are a senior household so a mellow, moderately active dog (but not hyper-active one) would be perfect for us. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,202 Posts
I don't know if they have older puppies or young adults available, but I would highly recommend contacting Clarion and Bar King. I know these dogs from training classes and shows and they are the total package--conformation/health/temperament. I have heard nothing but excellent things about the way the puppies are raised.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts