Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found one that has puppies, but have been advised against the purchase from many members here. While I wait on an answer from her about testing (which probably hasn't happened) I'd like to continue the search for my future dog. Any help?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See my other post on Timari and Classic/Eaglehill.
I just emailed Debbie. Thank you so much! These dogs look fantastic, I'm getting excited just looking at them. ...maybe that's my problem lol! I just love everything that barks and wags a tail :angel2:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you tried this? "Miniature Poodle Breeders Index" on PoodlesOnline.com!

The right puppy will show up at the right timing~ Don't get too discouraged. Let us know how we can be of help.
Thank you! Gosh that was helpful. I feel a lot better now that I'm on the right path and was honest with myself about the fact that I can't just take home the first pup that wags its tail at me, no matter how much I want to! I'll get there...

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
We picked up our puppy after driving 6 hours (each way) in a torrential rainstorm a month earlier than was good for us (our puppy will be flying to Florida with us). We are going to have this puppy for 15 years plus so it is worth it to get a happy healthy puppy.

·
Registered
997 Posts
We picked up our puppy after driving 6 hours (each way) in a torrential rainstorm a month earlier than was good for us (our puppy will be flying to Florida with us).
Ahem, CT Girl--I think you owe us some pictures! And that will give 4Paws a puppy fix until she has one of her own!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts