Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
<sigh> I shutter to think what P&G is going to do to these foods :'(
I'm severely disappointed in Natura. I guess I held them in higer regard and after all these years of setting such high standards....

The last big sell off of a food I loved was Eagle Pack to a big marketing firm.

Guess I'm just going to have to do an all-raw switch.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Wow, that's terrible!!! I guess I will not be purchasing their products post sale!!! Lucky that there is still Orijen, Nature's Variety, Fromm and more. None of those have been sold have they????
My dog will be fine, but my 13 year old kitty only loves Innova cat food, she won't even touch Evo!!! I guess I will have to stock up on as much current formula as I can and looks for another high quality kibble that she will eat. :( She is so picky that she won't eat my home cooking, raw, or even canned tuna and salmon!!!! I guess at 13 she is allowed to be as picky as she wants....

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Well crap! We were just about to switch to california naturals! My mom exclusively feeds evo, so I will have to let her know.

This is really disappointing. However, my boss works for P&G, so hopefully HE will start feeding their dog something better than beneful because he will get it cheap. Poo for the rest of us.

·
Registered
258 Posts
My friend who works at a natural food store almost cried when she told me she LOVES evo, but, alas, no more.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts