Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the boss of our house--Nat. Nat is our 15 year old Toy Poodle. These were taken a couple of years ago. Since he's sporting a bandana he must have been recently groomed in each :).

Nat is enjoying Jasper and Frisbee joining the household... only because they come with more food LOL.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a cutie pie.. and for being 13 in those pics... wow! He is in great shape! Love the second pic. :) Hope you have more happy years with him. :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We think he's a cutie, too, thanks! He's been such a great dog over the years. Our Son was 2 when we got Nat, and when Nat was 2 we got the Golden Retriever. He had the perfect attitude and disposition to survive life with us LOL. He's very sweet, smart, and non-yappy. (After the GR died he quit barking all together which I'm told is common???) He's doing great at 15. A string of "old man" issues, but generally very healthy. Our house has 3 levels and he climbs up and down the stairs just fine. Many are a surprised to find out how old he is especially right after a grooming. He looks the same today as in the photos, I've been so lazy with getting recent shots of him :-/.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
He is lovely, and beautifully groomed. Never even guessed he was THAT old, he's definitely been very well cared for.

Ok I gotta say it- in that second photo he looks EVIL.. I hate everything! LOL! Love it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts