Registered
1,293 Posts
I love those lazy days.

Everyone looks so happy. :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very clear, but looks like you're catching some good ZZZZZ'S in this photo. So cute.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tannerokeefe, I sooooooo agree with you about the KING. We fit just fine, when we only had the 2 toys, but now with the 2 toys + the 2 standards, things are getting a little cramped. Its only like this if we take a little nap in the day time, we REALLY DO NOT sleep this way at night, who could? Its only me and Hubby at night, but I still think we will be going back to a KING size b-4 to long, which is what we always had until about 3 yrs ago when we decided to down size for extra room in the bedroom, which I think was pretty much a bad idea anyway. I just wish we hadn't bought such an expensive box springs and mattress for this bed though. Oh well, it can go in our spare bedroom for guests, just DO NOT want to make guests feel to comfy though, sometimes certain ones might want to stay. LOL

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aww, I'm so jealous of you guys. Desmond NEVER sleeps in my bed with me. :( He cuddles for like 5 minutes right when I wake up or right before I go to bed, but never sticks around for long.

Those pictures are SO cute! You all look so content.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts