Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Ha Ha Ha ! I was expecting to see two dogs or a cat and a dog... They look pretty comfy, both of them !

(I’m curious, is the protective blanket on the couch a necessary measure because Peggy throws up ?)

·
Super Moderator
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha Ha Ha ! I was expecting to see two dogs or a cat and a dog... They look pretty comfy, both of them !

(I’m curious, is the protective blanket on the couch a necessary measure because Peggy throws up ?)
Oh that awful couch protector!! I cringe whenever I see it. :( It's for her occasionally leaky anal glands. It still only ever happens when she's relaxing with us, and I got sick of having to pull apart the couch every time to watch the cushion covers.

I've considered cutting her off from the couch entirely, but (as you can see in that photo) we love cuddling with her and the couch is where that generally takes place. I can't imagine watching TV in the evening now without a poodle draped across me.

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Oh that awful couch protector!! I cringe whenever I see it. :( It's for her occasionally leaky anal glands. It still only ever happens when she's relaxing with us, and I got sick of having to pull apart the couch every time to watch the cushion covers.
It’s mostly invisible, really. I didn’t notice it until I looked a second time. I forgot about her leaky glands. Of course, what a good idea to solve this problem !

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
How sweet.

Reactions: PeggyTheParti

·
Super Moderator
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It’s mostly invisible, really. I didn’t notice it until I looked a second time. I forgot about her leaky glands. Of course, what a good idea to solve this problem !
It works great. I just miss our nice living room. We don't even have our area rug down because her cheese chews leave so many crumbles behind. It definitely feels like Peggy's world in there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts