Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a toy silver puppy in a few weeks she is almost 10 weeks right now the breeder likes to keep them until around 12 weeks. My family and I are having trouble coming up with a name for her.

Kathy

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
The best names are two syllable names. They are easiest to say. The next consideration might be playing off of her registered name. What will this be?

Ideas:

Sparkle
Glitter
Dazzle
Pave (as in diamond)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are all good names. We are getting a female we have come up with a lot of names but getting everyone to agree on the same name seems to be the problem two daughters 11 and 15 and my husband and I. She is going to be spoiled. We so far we have a few in mind Lola, Zoey, Abby, and Sassy.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Those are all good names. We are getting a female we have come up with a lot of names but getting everyone to agree on the same name seems to be the problem two daughters 11 and 15 and my husband and I. She is going to be spoiled. We so far we have a few in mind Lola, Zoey, Abby, and Sassy.
I vote LOLA then ; ))) !!!!

Or variation Leeloo - angel from the Movie "Fifth Element" ; )

·
Registered
123 Posts
Those are all cute names! I especially like Sassy, but it does make me think maybe you and your family would enjoy waiting until you spend some time with your puppy to match her name with her personality.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I like Lola!

I agree though, you'll find a name that sticks when you get her. I was planning on naming my puppy Koda or Beau, but I picked something wayyyy different that what I thought and came up with Atticus.

We love pictures so make sure you post some when you bring your pup home :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Well argent is French for silver, what about Argentia?? Spark, Tin, Tinker (a tinker in the old days was a tin smith). You have gotten a lot of good ones here. Let us know what you finally choose.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I had a female Toy Silver poodle named Princess Melissa (we just called her Princess)

Anyways some names I like are:

Ziva (I almost named Sasha, Ziva but my husband didn't want us to have 2 Z names)
Shayera
Abby
Sasha (but I am biased to that name)
Zoey
Maddie

I also like the suggestion of Sterling (being that she is silver)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Onyx - I just like it
Regal

Love the Sassy but this one should fit the personality. I think once you see her the name will come together

1 - 15 of 15 Posts