Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I wonder about this everytime I log on, so I thought I'd finally ask: in the banner above, what color are 1) the Scandinavian clip poodle and 2) the far right poodle?

My estimate is 1) light apricot, and 2) apricot (due to the yellow undertones), or red. But if it's red, what a different red to the far left! And if both apricot, again what a range of hue!

I need someone to confirm or correct this ;-)

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think they are both apricot too. But the lighting is definitely different between them which I think it contributing to the marked difference.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, that vibrant mode really brings out the apricot in the Scandinavian clip poodle! That kind of confirms it for me.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I have another, slightly related question--whose dogs are they? A couple look familiar, but I'm not too sure... My image comparing capabilities aren't exactly up to par, lol.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I think left and right are different shades of red. The middle in the scandi clip is an apricot.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, two votes for red for the far right. It seems it can be difficult to tell for certain due to the vast spectrum of color variation...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts