Poodle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Chanel, brown standard female. Midas, white mini male (fixed). Charlie, black maltipoo.
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He was originally a gift for someone else who didn’t want him, purchased by someone in the house. So his goofy name “King Midas of Nero” was not chosen by myself lmao. He’s from Daisy’s teacup poodles and looks to have cost 5k minimum- yeesh.
Since the person he was meant for is said to be very stressful and didn’t want him, this guy came to the house with a ton of anxiety. He’d run away from home like he’d do with that person and didn’t want to be seen or touched.
Man one time, in those first couple months, I had the car window rolled to a sliver. That dog leap and went into a frog position, pushing himself upward to fly out the window, while I was in the McDonald’s drive-thru. Needless to say I didn’t actually like him. But when I ignored him at all times, he ended up wanting to linger around me. Ignoring him when he ran away worked out and he cried at the door relentlessly.
That was in 2014 and now all these years with him have shot by in an instant. Now we’re inseparable. I can read him perfectly well, so I can see when he’s anxious and I know how to handle him.
Uncomfortable picture of him before I knew him:
Dog Eye Water dog Carnivore Dog breed

Recent years:
Dog Comfort Sleeve Carnivore Grey

Dog White Carnivore Companion dog Dog breed

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Toy Companion dog

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Plant Water dog

Dog Dog supply Carnivore Dog clothes Water dog
Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Carnivore Mammal

Glasses Dog Sunglasses Carnivore Toy

Glasses Dog Furniture Window Carnivore

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Water dog Companion dog

·
Registered
10,520 Posts
Happy ending, he’s adorable.

Reactions: Chanelpawpaw

·
Premium Member
15,344 Posts
I love happy endings, especially when there are years more happiness to come.

• Love
Reactions: Chanelpawpaw

·
Registered
Chanel, brown standard female. Midas, white mini male (fixed). Charlie, black maltipoo.
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a doll. The green Poodle in the tub forces me to ask what happened there 😂😬. Precious boy!!
Lol yeah I bet! Well this guy gets into a bad mood when he hasn’t been groomed for a while. He was looking a little off with his hair, and I just so happened to have an over ripe avocado lying around. No worries about him eating it- not a drop touched his little lips. He just stood there looking very pleased and didn’t try to eat it. The results were pretty funny since he was so moisturized and fluffy. Haven’t done that to him since though, it was just a random thing.
Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore Water dog

1 - 13 of 13 Posts