Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
It look's good to me. Its very simple and clean looking, which I like. Customer's should have no issues navigating through it. Good job

·
Registered
163 Posts
I personally wouldn't advise having your home phone number on the site. You already have an awfully great deal of personal information available online which I would not recommend and this would just give someone an additional outlet to harass you on should they ever choose to. You'd also probably find yourself getting more prank and sales calls by putting it there.

If it is purely a business phone line, that is different.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I personally wouldn't advise having your home phone number on the site. You already have an awfully great deal of personal information available online which I would not recommend and this would just give someone an additional outlet to harass you on should they ever choose to. You'd also probably find yourself getting more prank and sales calls by putting it there.

If it is purely a business phone line, that is different.
Thanks, for the advice. I don't think I put out too much personal
information though other than the number, I don't care if people know
what town I live in, my e-mail address, my first and last name, stuff like
that. I will remove the number though.;)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Todd really needs to put something on this site so we can have signatures :D
Then you can permanately have this in your siggy so we can keep checking back ;)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problems Brittany. Wow that look fantastic. Looking forward to more updates and hopefully you will have a tiny little business going for you soon.

The about us page needs to be above the gallery, intros before everything else. :D
Thanks Sivaro! Okay, I will change it.:)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I agree with everyone else. Nicely done.

Eventually, you might want to add a FAQ page. I'm not sure what kinds of questions you'll get, but one might be, "What is gourd art?" (I had never heard of it before! But it looks pretty cool). And another might be, "Will the gourd spoil or go bad?" (I'm assuming the answer is no, but you might want to assure people of that).

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree with everyone else. Nicely done.

Eventually, you might want to add a FAQ page. I'm not sure what kinds of questions you'll get, but one might be, "What is gourd art?" (I had never heard of it before! But it looks pretty cool). And another might be, "Will the gourd spoil or go bad?" (I'm assuming the answer is no, but you might want to assure people of that).
Wow, that really is a GREAT idea! I will work on putting FAQs up as well!
Thank You!:D

·
Registered
81 Posts
That is a fab site and you are very talented!! I agree the FAQ might be a good idea but as it is at the moment it gives all the info that you need.

Congrats...hope you get lots of business from it! xx

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is a fab site and you are very talented!! I agree the FAQ might be a good idea but as it is at the moment it gives all the info that you need.

Congrats...hope you get lots of business from it! xx
Thank you! I will add more to the site, including updates, over time
it should grow with more pages, info. etc. but will still be easy to
navigate through. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts