Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found these pictures the other day, this is Kaden on our way home from getting him.

Kaden is 2 years old and a big fluffy goofball. I got him last November from a breeder I had gotten another poodle from (Einstein) Willow came from her as well, but a few months after Kaden

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you would never think "show dog" when you see his behavior, but sometime around when he is sprayed up, he becomes this refined dog show machine LOL

most of the time he is busy chewing the straps off bras and taking all the shoes into the bed

oh, and he shreds magazines

what a fun guy! lol

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
oh, and he shreds magazines
lol
I've never shown a poodle but I am definitly glad to know I am not the only one who has "show dogs" who shred magazines rofl. For whatever reason Time is their favorite - we no longer subscribed LoL. I caught Wonder just a few minutes ago chewing on the corner of a show site magazine that I treasure and had pulled out for some reason or another. Little turd! She looked awful proud of herself. Meanwhile I about had a cow, it's was the first time we were published in the top dog stats with one of our tibbies. naughty girl!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Beauty.
I want to see more pictures.
When was his birthday?
My Gunther will be 2 on Oct 31st and he is white as well.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he was 1 1/2 when this was taken his b-day is july 13

LOL his favorite magazine to shred is US weekly - we got a "free" subscription through barnes and noble , but now they are being DB's and making us pay for it and won't cancel it (long story) LOL so its always around, his other favorite thing to destroy is those netted bath sponge poof things
I went in the bathroom one day and he got up really fast and had ripped up netting all over him.

he has also destroyed a couple phone chargers 2 vaccum cords and an electric razor...I could go on LOL

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
he was 1 1/2 when this was taken his b-day is july 13

LOL his favorite magazine to shred is US weekly - we got a "free" subscription through barnes and noble , but now they are being DB's and making us pay for it and won't cancel it (long story) LOL so its always around, his other favorite thing to destroy is those netted bath sponge poof things
I went in the bathroom one day and he got up really fast and had ripped up netting all over him.

he has also destroyed a couple phone chargers 2 vaccum cords and an electric razor...I could go on LOL
OOOOOO! Please do LMAO!!!!!!!! I LOVE him!!!! He is such a doll!!!!!!! He is great with my twins lol!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts