Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so here are a few more because Mama is picture happy today! I thought they were cute sitting together. Wriggs is a little hard to see but I think the size difference is funny. Wriggs is 6 months and Laya is almost 10 weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
They are very cute together. Wriggs looks like he is being a great big brother.

I like the head pic of Wriggs too. He is really changing color now and what a pretty long muzzle.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwwww, they look great together! How exciting it is to have a new addition!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Good grief where have I been? I didn't know you had a sister for Wriggs or did I and I forgot - I dunno but she looks gorgeous as does he :smile:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blue Fox - I posted awhile back that I wanted her but hubby was saying no. He gave in this past Sat. and so I was able to go get her. :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congrats!!! She's beautiful! I've been soooo busy I haven't had even a second to check to see if you ended up getting her. I'm so happy for you! She looks so tiny! What does Wrigley think of her?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Okay so here are a few more because Mama is picture happy today! I thought they were cute sitting together. Wriggs is a little hard to see but I think the size difference is funny. Wriggs is 6 months and Laya is almost 10 weeks.
awww look how they love each other!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks - and I have to say that Laya has gone through a name change. My son is Isaiah and so to call for one, the other would try and come...got very confusing. So we ended up changing her name to Sophia Rose but we call her Sophie. :)
Wrigley loves her and she does really well with him. She is smallish - she is almost 11 weeks at about 11 pounds but she has a brother in the litter that is already 22 pounds! He'll be huge when he grows up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts