Help! My son was found to be allergic to dogs 2 1/2 years ago. We decided to start looking for options since we are dog lovers and we couldn't bear not living with one, specially since my daughter has been asking for one the last 4 years. We tried to foster and put our name in different places but we couldn't find a dog since we have kids under 6 years old. We found a breeder willing to work with us, and everything was working great ; we went to see the puppy(and there was not reaction whatsoever after 40 minutes and we also talked with the breeder about having a 3 day trial with the puppy). Everything was working great until day number 5, for some reason my son started having a mild reaction, mainly itching nose and body; we started giving him allergy medicine and even though he is doing better, you can tell he is still having a reaction ( itching nose and body). I just bought a Hepa air filtering machine and Allergen free filters for the house. What else can we do? Today is day 10 ... will he get better? should we wait? can we tried to do something else? We are thinking about our puppy too, he is 8 weeks 3 days. Please any advice will be appreciated.