Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We walked to Petsmart today (a mile walk total) and he had so much fun! I swear he was smiling the whole time and my goodness he was pulling on the lead so hard. He had a fun day and is pooped! He loves getting out of the house and going for walks. I cant wait til he gets shaved down shorter so he doesnt get so hot. It was soooooo nice here today, 77 degrees and sunny with a breeze. I'm loving this weather! I was sitting outside with the dogs today for probably an hour I love it. I'm rambling...here's the picture!

He's getting a bath when he wakes up. Tomarrow hes getting neutered, I want him to be all fresh and clean. Hopefully all goes well, his other teste still hasnt dropped.

does anyone else poo cross their legs when they lay down? My spoo foster always did it and another spoo at training class does it too...haha

and one from earlier this morning being cute :)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Aw he's looking very cute. I hope his neutering goes well! Is he putting full weight when walking on his leg now?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Absolutely adorable! Good luck on his surgery tmrw...I'm sure all will go beautifully! What a cutie!

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Beau almost always crosses his legs when he lays down - he's kind of doing it in our avatar picture, for example. I think it's quite elegant.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Oh my goodness he's adorable!

My childhood lab-golden-??? mix used to cross her paws, but more often would sleep on her back with her legs spread open. Very lady-like. LOL. I've never seen Bella balance like that. She also used to do the scootch forward with her legs flat out behind her like Lindsey's pic!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oh my goodness he's adorable!

My childhood lab-golden-??? mix used to cross her paws, but more often would sleep on her back with her legs spread open. Very lady-like. LOL. I've never seen Bella balance like that. She also used to do the scootch forward with her legs flat out behind her like Lindsey's pic!
Tessa is either proper with her legs crossed...or flat down on her back with her legs open (she learns from her mama i guess) :rofl:

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
Love his topknot. He looks so handsome. Gorky always crosses his legs. We know he is contented and calm then.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He ended up not getting neutered today. My mom wants to wait for his other teste to drop...but he needs the rest of his baby teeth pulled! Most have fallen out but his K9s and a few front teeth need to come out and I dont want to wait for his neuter next month...but I also dont want to have him knocked out twice. Not sure whats going to happen. My mom wont listen to me and wants to do it when she wants to which is so frustrating! I have spring break this week so today would of been perfect to do it.

Would you wait til his neuter to get his teeth pulled or should I have him get them out before then?

·
Registered
372 Posts
How old is he? Or his adult teeth in yet?

I'd personally wait until his neuter to avoid having to put him under twice. But if adult teeth arent in, or they are throwing his bite it it'd be another story.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts