Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Winnow - do you have more direct link LMAO I already watched 2 videos (one about some movie dude and how to make 2000 cal. hamburger lol) but still could not find puppies : (((

Volcano looks impressive !!!!:scared:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Famous puppies, they're soo cute! How did they do on the testing?

The volcano pics are crazy!
they all did excellent except for one(purple) :p who showed that he was very independent at would be better set with people who knew what they are doing.

this is the direct link
"http://vefmidlar.visir.is/VefTV/?channelID=STOD2&programID=b2fab606-e8f9-4500-a4d9-15008d8978da&mediaSourceID=81622a4d-8246-4b6b-ab6b-94fd11f90bc0&mediaClipID=5c22f009-2da8-483f-aad9-2d39c47aa2dc"

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I SAW THEM, I SAW THEM YEEEAAAAAYYYYYY !!!!!!!!

OMG - what a cuteness - including you LOL !!!!!!!

The yellow was the most photographed - how many kisses he gave just in that short span LOL - such a darling :) !!!! You said that he is "alpha" : ) ha ha, if that is the alpha in your pack - than I can only imagine sweetness of all of all of the rest !!!!

Just fantastic litter all over !!!!

Congrats on it all !!!!!!:first:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I SAW THEM, I SAW THEM YEEEAAAAAYYYYYY !!!!!!!!

OMG - what a cuteness - including you LOL !!!!!!!

The yellow was the most photographed - how many kisses he gave just in that short span LOL - such a darling :) !!!! You said that he is "alpha" : ) ha ha, if that is the alpha in your pack - than I can only imagine sweetness of all of all of the rest !!!!

Just fantastic litter all over !!!!

Congrats on it all !!!!!!:first:
Thank you I am so proud of my boys, they are all very sweet.
I have been getting calls and emails non stop since this was on TV at 19:00 and I could have sold the whole litter again hehe...

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I'm glad you are upwind from the volcano. I couldn't see the video without installing some stuff. Just not up to that at the moment. It's pretty neat that you have some great coverage from the media. People will remember it for a long time. :D

I can't wait to see more photos of Blue. ;)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
How nice for you to be featured with you puppies. I wasn't able to open the link either.

Your photos of the volcano are amazing. Thank you for sharing them.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
I tried for two hours but wasn't able to open the link or install the plug ins required to view, but Trillium watched it and said Charly is gorgeous and that the pu[ps are all wagging their tails like crazy.

The photos of the volcano are outstanding, and I have been able to watch the web cam. Thanks Winnow!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I tried for two hours but wasn't able to open the link or install the plug ins required to view, but Trillium watched it and said Charly is gorgeous and that the pu[ps are all wagging their tails like crazy.

The photos of the volcano are outstanding, and I have been able to watch the web cam. Thanks Winnow!!
Put the Video on youtube :) hope that helps

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
YAY!!! I got to see it! Those babies just adore you. They are a self confident, self assured group of kids. You have done a fantastic jobs with them Winnow! I just keep getting more and more excited about Quincy becoming part of our family.

I am so glad you shared the results of their testing. I knew blue was the furbaby for us. Though I am experienced and could've handled purple, I am not so sure the other dogs here would have felt the same.

Stay safe!!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
The pups did great! They are so beautiful. I hope they're all doing well in their new homes and are adjusting nicely. The house must seem empty without the pitter patter of all those puppy feet.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Awesome!! Thanks for sharing. The volcano looks amazing!

Kids are celebs already!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts