Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went down town and bought some nice fabric for $2 a yard so I am going to make a few slip covers for Enzo's chain and some full collars :D

Here is the fabric.

I need to go back and get some more. My sister and I could not find which streets had all the fabric store so we stopped at another street and found 5 shops. I drove around and got pi$$ed when i found the fabric street because we so over 50 fabric stores ( I paid for parking already) ! lol all well next time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I cannot find it but it is very simple. Knit two pearl two like for ribbing in a hat. When you get to where you want to be the middle yarn over all the way around and knit the same amount on the other side. Then you can thread a show choker or a thin collar through. Really, the yarn over is unnecessary, you could fit a collar over it.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I knitted a tube to cover Mandy's prong coller out of that eyelash wool.
Looked really cute and everyone commented on it but I needed it about another inch longer as I guess I stretched it to fit rather then let it fit.
It bugged me so I took it off LOL. I should make another though as it did look cute on her and I didn't get the comments A PRONG funny thing is the few short weeks on the prong and both of them finally walk way better even when on a flat coller I can walk them now if their is not distractions but much better then last month

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am doing this to save Enzo hair from breaking off around his neck, so he will have it grown out for his next show. I don't think a knitted one will help since yarn fibers are usually moisture grabbers.

This is why I got the satin and silk :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts