Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amelia. Wasn't by a Christmas tree or with Santa... but the background was red! :) But I also cropped most of that out.

Happy Holidays to everyone!
Karen

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Karen, what a beauty Amelia is! The photo looks very festive with the red background. Merry Christmas!
Thank you... yes, at least it's red!
Actually I posted the wrong picture. LOL... but that's ok. She is pretty here too!
Merry Christmas to you also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
aww merry xmas!! my dogs are in serious need of grooming but me and the GF are in a styling battle/holdout so no xmas cards here lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is really what I meant to send... same photo but I liked it cropped/ close up, showing off her eyes more.
I do have other poses ... maybe I'll send another later.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Yes, I like this one better, too, since you can really see her beautiful face! Yes, more later when you have time, please.

·
Registered
243 Posts
She is beautiful and I can see what you wanted to show off her eyes! How old is she? Please post more pics:) Gosh, I just love looking at all these beautiful pictures.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a GORGEOUS face!!! Love her eyes, can see why you wanted the second pic... it definitely shows her off better. Now, to see the whole dog...lol. She is sooooo beautiful! :)
Merry Christmas! (the day after..lol)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts