Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Gibbs. he is 8 mo. old and is a little brat! He is so cute! Hes olnly like 4lbs, show lines so he had great hair and structure. He is going to be an agility dog. He belings to my agility instructor. I cant wait to groom him when he know how to behave. he was tired of me messing with him by the time I got to his front legs. I tend to work from the back forward.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
You did a fantastic job. The back legs look amazing. I've really struggled with them a lot. The front looks fantastic too. What a darling little face! Are you sure he didn't want to get groomed? He looks so sweet! ;)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I agree with everyone else. He is beautiful. As a groomer, they are THE most difficult one--the tiny 4 lb ones. I KNOW how difficult he was to get to look that good. You have a lot of patience.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Beautiful grooming job! Handsome boy, too! I am jealous how the silver mini's and toys clear faster than the big ones!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Adorable! I'm not a huge fan of grey's but his color definitely suits him, and he just looks so cute!

I would love to have Tate in a cut like this (maybe without the fluffy ears though) but I just know I would be terrible about brushing.

You did a great job, he looks wonderful!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts