Poodle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm a long term lurker and shy online, but I've gotten tired of missing out on the fun! This is actually my first time posting to a forum.

I have to thank Poodle forum for the wealth of information you provided me during my search for a poodle.

Evelyn is a male standard poodle age 19 mo. He is extremely affectionate and has been as wonderful a dog as a first time dog owner can ask for. I don't know how I will handle getting a normal puppy after the doll Evelyn has been!

Most recent photo:
Dog Water dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog

Before groomer ruined his beautiful ears (excuse the mess pls)!:
Dog Picture frame Shelf Carnivore Bookcase

Day I got him at 4 months old:
Dog Water dog Dog breed Carnivore Collar

·
Premium Member
15,169 Posts
What a beautiful boy - welcome to you both!

·
Administrator
14,426 Posts
Love him! And so happy you mustered up the courage to say hello and share your gorgeous Evelyn with us. :) Hope you’ll continue to share. I’m sure you’ve learned some things from Evelyn that will help other first-time owners.

·
Premium Member
Elroy: Standard Poodle, Born 02/20/21
4,234 Posts
Welcome to the group! It's much more rewarding to be involved in forum talk than to lurk. I hope you'll enjoy the experience here and stick around. My first time dog (SPOO) will be coming home right around April 23rd. Needless to say, I'm very excited. I'd love for you to share a nutshell summary of how he's changed your life over the last 19 months!

·
Registered
21 Posts
He’s a good looking boy. I like his ears, it gives him character.

I was also a lurker while planning to bring a new poodle into our family. I went 50 years between my first poodle, a black toy, and our current red mini. I wish I hadn’t waited so long.

·
Registered
Winnie 10/24/20 standard poodle
125 Posts
Welcome to both you and Evelyn! He's a very handsome boy! You already know this group is loaded with great information but now you get to join in and share your experiences too!!

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Hello! I'm a long term lurker and shy online, but I've gotten tired of missing out on the fun! This is actually my first time posting to a forum.

I have to thank Poodle forum for the wealth of information you provided me during my search for a poodle.

Evelyn is a male standard poodle age 19 mo. He is extremely affectionate and has been as wonderful a dog as a first time dog owner can ask for. I don't know how I will handle getting a normal puppy after the doll Evelyn has been!

Most recent photo:
View attachment 474206

Before groomer ruined his beautiful ears (excuse the mess pls)!:
View attachment 474205

Day I got him at 4 months old:
View attachment 474207
Love his colors! Handsome boy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.