Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought I'd share them since its my first day here and I am trying to make a good impression:rainbow:

Here is Wolfie....Star's older brother the maltese

and

Clover.....Star's rabbit buddy (she is an indoor houserabbit but was out for some sun with me while I was gardening)

~Mari :star:keeper

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwww they are both very cute.

I tried to talk my hubby into a bunny last weekend. Well I guess I didn't REALLY try, mentioned it is prob. a better way to put it. He didn't say No, he didn't have to LoL. He just sort of looked at me like my hair had just turned green and my head had done a 360 right before his eyes.

Poor guy. We live in a zoo as it is.

·
Registered
616 Posts
very cute!! Your bunny is beautiful!!

Wonderpup~~does a day go by that you dont try to convince hubby of a new addition?? Very funny!!:tongue:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sounds like my house! 2 horses, 4 dogs, fish tanks and frogs, 2 cats, one 5 yr. old boy, and one big husband! LOL:loco:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Wonderpup~~does a day go by that you dont try to convince hubby of a new addition?? Very funny!!:tongue:
Sometimes it does. Sometimes I'm to busy to think and I forget too. I am currently working on project turtle, I wanted another turtle. Had a slider turt in highschool named Bob, he was the meanest little turd ever, but I loved him. Bawled my eyes out when he ran away from home.... (long story)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts