Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, weeks ago I posted puppy pics and wasnt sure which one in the litter I was keeping. All 3 babies were beautiful but this one is the best so hes a stayer. Was almost tempted to keep one of the girls also, but decided not too as its too much work doing two babies and the training when I still have adults to show.

Here is my boy. If I get the name I want it will be Sivaro Krank It Up
Pics are at 6 weeks old, they are now 8 weeks old so have to do more.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Sivaro That is a great looking pup ! He is very cute also , I am always fascinated by how breeders can stack puppies so good at 6weeks old lol.

Please post more pictures.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Oh what a cute little pisher! What's his call name going to be? He looks like he should finish quickly for you. Congrats!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised at how much hair he has at that age, Wish Beanie had, had that lol.

He is sooooo cute!!! Can't wait to hear what his call name is :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL puppy. It's pretty obvious what this pup will look like as an adult. He definately looks like a winner to me, but there again all of your pups are just gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thankyou everyone for your kind words. Yes Im stoked with him, he has a lovely short back, nice length of neck, lovely head, fantastic angulation, little wide in front but not too bad, the best thick coarse coat. He is very much like his dad and tiny like his mum which is a plus as some of my boys are getting a bit big. Call name Im really not sure, my friend wants his name to be Kranky, but I will lose his lovely temperament if I call him that lol

Sivaro That is a great looking pup ! He is very cute also , I am always fascinated by how breeders can stack puppies so good at 6weeks old lol.

Please post more pictures.
lol trust me, its not always easy to stack a pup at this age. Some have legs going all over the place lol.

Here is Dad & Mum

Dad Aust Ch. Chezjolie Incantacious (Salem)

Mum Petitlatoy Endless Days (Cleo)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I can't help myself. I have to keep coming back here to look at that perfect, tiny little fellow. I just want to squish him (in a nice way, of course) LOL

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh thankyou ss, I really should be doing him again and more pics. He is now 9 weeks old but looks still looks the same lol.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts