Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I brought home a miniature silver poodle yesterday!

Sadly, it's only a stuffed one from Ikea. And it's not for me, it's for Ziggy. We thought we'd introduce her to the idea of having a new poodle friend next year through a stuffed toy. I can only hope she's kind to it and doesn't rip it to shreds or anything. That might not bode well for my future poodle friend...

http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/70132785

Attachments

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HA HA You had me going there !
Hehe! Trust me, I wish it WAS a real puppy! But for now the stuffed version will have to do.

It's actually a really nice toy. It's quite authentic too, it seems to be in a puppy cut. I'll have to get photos of Ziggy with it on Christmas Day.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
You're so funny! I was envious when I saw the thread title. Still envious! That's a cute little poodle. I saw a stuffed toy yesterday that had the Continental clip.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Too Funny! I just knew you adopted a rescue you found. This puppy you got will be the best puppy ever! No barking, no peeing on the floor, no pooping on the floor, no chewing.

It also reminds me of hubby and I cuddling with a little black toy while we were waiting for Zulee. I started collecting puppy stuff months in advance. It did help to have things organized before she came. Of course, I know you can prepare for your new little one in no time.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
That was a good one!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Cdnjenga..you are a brat!!! I was getting a little excited then I saw the photo. While the toy is adorable, I so hoped you had finally found the dog of your dreams!

·
Registered
23 Posts
So I brought home a miniature silver poodle yesterday!

Sadly, it's only a stuffed one from Ikea. And it's not for me, it's for Ziggy. We thought we'd introduce her to the idea of having a new poodle friend next year through a stuffed toy. I can only hope she's kind to it and doesn't rip it to shreds or anything. That might not bode well for my future poodle friend...

http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/70132785
OMG that is SO CUTE! LOL, I may have to get that for my Miniature Poodle who is a little silver boy! I bet it'd be about the same size as he is right now!!! :D

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cdnjenga..you are a brat!!! I was getting a little excited then I saw the photo. While the toy is adorable, I so hoped you had finally found the dog of your dreams!
:) Sorry everyone! I couldn't resist teasing you all with my stuffed poodle. Trust me, once it's confirmed that I'm getting a puppy, you will all be among the first to know. I highly doubt I'll be able to keep it a secret... I really do wish I'd been sharing photos of my real pup with you!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
You brat!

You had me going.

It is super cute though. ;)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Oh i saw the title and was so excited for you. Well a toy is cute but not quite what I was expecting. Keep us posted though

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yep, you got me too! Very funny!! LOL. Man, that really is the best looking stuffed poodle I have ever seen, though!

Bet you can't wait till you can replace it with the real version..lol. :)

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
OMG, I think you got everyone :fish:. I'm sure we all are keeping fingers crossed for you and can't wait. I was actually asking you at my pictures tread, how is your search progressing and today I see silver poodle :rofl: I was so happy for you, even I know you wanted black and then stuffed toy :scared:, but it was funny :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts