Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so it took about 3 hours to get her fully trimed lol, but like i said in another post im still really new at this grooming so i know they dont look that good but at least she dont look like a sheep dog now lol. now that i have the outline done on them im letting the legs and topknot grow. hope you all enjoy the pics =)

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
it looks lie her and Mannie are becoming good friends, it's great she's starting to come out of her shell, it must be a big shock to her system having so many changes after so long of 'the same old'!!! It won't be long and you'll wonder how you lived without them both! hehe

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
They look like such good friends. Mannie is being such a good protector. I bet he is telling her what a wonderful Momma they have.

She does look so much better! She has very endearing eyes. It looks like she and Mannie have very similar temperaments. It will be fun to see them grow together.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well last night there was no crying and no messes in the house she did great, although my husband was not very happy with her new method lol she slept in our bed with us all night LOL. He does not like having the dogs in our bed with us but oh well it worked for the better lol. Im so happy with her oh and she is doing alot better with walking on the leash to go to the kennel outside. i havnt even had to use treats she watches mannie and slowly comes when i call her and then i give her lots of love and praise, so things are working out great so far. thank you all for such great advise on my posts and for letting me share my excitment. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts