Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and picked up my new boy today! He is 10 months old and super fuzzy and very sweet. My family loves him! Once I get him clipped up a little more I'll share more pictures....

Sorry about the scary eyes... My red eye remover doesn't work very well...

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
WOW - GUSH, what a doll and glad you got your baby! CONGRATS!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
He is very handsome :) !!!!

I like how his coat is shiny : ))) !!!

What is his name :) ???

Congrats on your new baby :baby: : )))

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! His name is Gentry. He is such a handsome boy. We are all really happy with him. And getting a 10 month old puppy is wonderful! I didn't have to get up with him once last night :) And he was such a good boy. When we went to bed he came in and laid down by my side of the bed and went right to sleep. He's so mellow!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got him from his breeder. She said he was sold, but then got too big to ship? I don't know, but I am sure glad that he didn't go to his other home! We LOVE this dog! My Hubby can't believe how mellow he is. He is content to be with me, where ever I am in the house. He doesn't whine. He hardly barks, just when he thinks it's necessary. Just an all around wonderful dog!

This morning I clipped up his head a little more. I wanted to take the hair off his ears and clip up his top knot. He stood like a statue and was so sweet! He would lick my face a little when he could reach it without moving.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He is a handsome fellow and I love his name. Congratulations on getting your new puppy and on skipping all that training stuff!! LOL Cute Avatar.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Congrats! I hope you have many happy years together. Who is the breeder? Not that it matters now, but for anyone else reading this... the breeder fed you a line. No puppy ever gets too big to ship. It simply goes in a bigger crate.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts