Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new boy Bentley. He was 9 weeks old yesterday 04/02/2020 on his gotcha day. I think he's going to be a big boy, he weighed 15.6 lbs. Seems to be middle of the road temperament, not scared of trying new things but not over the top with anything. We hope to show him to a championship this fall and then work on obedience titles

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
He’s gorgeous and looks like he has a really sweet temperament.

·
Registered
389 Posts
This is my new boy Bentley. He was 9 weeks old yesterday 04/02/2020 on his gotcha day. I think he's going to be a big boy, he weighed 15.6 lbs. Seems to be middle of the road temperament, not scared of trying new things but not over the top with anything. We hope to show him to a championship this fall and then work on obedience titles View attachment 465721
What a gorgeous pup!

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is my new boy Bentley. He was 9 weeks old yesterday 04/02/2020 on his gotcha day. I think he's going to be a big boy, he weighed 15.6 lbs. Seems to be middle of the road temperament, not scared of trying new things but not over the top with anything. We hope to show him to a championship this fall and then work on obedience titles View attachment 465721
Wow! He is so beautiful! Best of luck with him and I'm green with envy!!

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
congratulations he's beautiful!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts