Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there guys as some of you know i have only just joined and i was after my first poodle, well i have found her and here she is, cant wait to get her home and learn much much more from you guys, she is a toy by the way, we havent decided on a name yet so would be greatful for some help

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
:love: She's a cutie patootie!! a little doll!
as far as name ideas... hmmmm
Here are some of my fave's

Piper
Libby
Toto (dh suggested that, he thought it was brilliant lol, I think it's cute)
Chicklet
Mia
Tia
Ruby
Lacy
Suri (means Princess)

Best of luck with your new baby!! :clover:
and congratulations!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh, she is precious! Such a sweet little face. I'm sure it won't be long before you find the right name for her.

·
Registered
58 Posts
She is adorable.

Namewise...I always think cute little toy dogs should have larger than life names...I don't know why...like JackieO or Delilah or Priscilla.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Oh...she is fabulous! I just love the photo with her next to the tea pot. My husband laughed when I showed it to him. Good luck with naming her. We find it sometimes comes easy and sometimes it is a long process to find the perfect name. But they never grow up being called 'hey dog!' LOL

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hello Vicky :)

I think i know you from the Chihuahua Forums, i got my first poodle about a month ago, although shes a lot bigger than your girl, as shes a standard :)

I think your little ones adorable, i really like the names Ebony and Raven x

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I just met a little wee black poodle on the weekend and her name was Pebbles! I thought it was the cutest name ever and thought of you!!
Have you decided on a name yet? How long till you get her?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts