Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Outside playing

On the way home

He's eight weeks old (last Saturday) and such a sweetheart! House breaking is going pretty good thanks to nice weather! He's different from my toy maybe becuase I had no idea what I was doing with my first dog. He seems really smart. We've named him Chase or my husband did...!!!
He's a spoo any one have any guess on how big he'll get by the pic? When I take him to the vet I'll ask her too.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
oh my goodness, he is soooo cute! Congrats!! I love that picture of him sleeping on the way home. Sweet :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Too cute, sleeping photos are great :smile: I have no idea how to tell how big they will get, the growth spurt they have is amazing though. T seems to have slowed down a lot he is 11 months old in a few days.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He is just so cute. I like his sleeping photo too. I don't know how to tell how tall he'll get either. We always looked at the parents and guessed an approximate based on their size.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Adorable pup.
At 8 weeks,I could not take a guess at the size.
Did you ask the breeder?
They should be able to tell you their estimate.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No I didn't ask LOL! I was to excited to get him plus I had my kids (4 and 5 years old) with me and they after riding in a car for 4 hours well.....I was a little distracted.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts