Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adopted Lady Diana from a so called breeder.She was telling me she was creating a" new" poodle calling it a ROYAL? She was breeding large poodles to get taller than usuall. The 5 males in a stinking shack of a house were abusing my new found treasure. I found her on Craig's List. Her males were up to 85 pounds and trampled this 45 pound standard. This dog had blood running from her ear and smelled of decay. I could not allow her to stay in that mess.She has come out and now rules our house,including a 92 pound Dal/Lab mix

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Adopted Lady Diana from a so called breeder.She was telling me she was creating a" new" poodle calling it a ROYAL? She was breeding large poodles to get taller than usuall. The 5 males in a stinking shack of a house were abusing my new found treasure. I found her on Craig's List. Her males were up to 85 pounds and trampled this 45 pound standard. This dog had blood running from her ear and smelled of decay. I could not allow her to stay in that mess.She has come out and now rules our house,including a 92 pound Dal/Lab mix
Congratulations on the new poodle.
Glad you saved her :)

Be sure to post larger pictures :) to share with us.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love it when people rescue dogs.
Though I hate the thought this BYB got money to continue breeding.
Still,I know how you feel.
Beautiful Dog.
Poodles are great.
Much happiness with your baby.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts