Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh WOW what a whirlwind these past few weeks have been!! Like many of you, I've experienced the highs and lows that can sometimes occur in the search for a future poodle baby. Well, I'm THRILLED to announce the arrival of our precious Lucca! He's been with us for a week now, and I couldn't be more in love:) He is 14 weeks old, and I've been socializing him like CRAZY~ and he's such a gentle cuddlebug!

Forgive the quality of the pictures... I haven't quite figured out how to take a good picture of a really black dog. Every picture just comes out being a dark black blob! Then when I lighten the images, it makes his color look weird. Oh well...

I've had SOOOOOO many questions for you all lately, and can't wait to get all "caught-up." I'm coming up on finals week that I've had ZERO interest in preparing for :scared: - I'm wondering if I can just tell my professors that I've gone Poodle-Crazy, and maybe he'll excuse my poor focus lately?? :alberteinstein:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaimemichelle/sets/72157622487667267/

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He is sooooo precious!! Congratulations on your new baby. He looks so much like my sister's Ivy! You are going to be happy!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Congrats! He is so, so cute. I'm so happy the search worked out for you. Hope once your finals are over you can share some more pics. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats on your new baby he is a cutie! What are you going to school for? I am going to South University for my bachelors in HeathCare Management. Good Luck on the finals

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Oh WOW what a whirlwind these past few weeks have been!! Like many of you, I've experienced the highs and lows that can sometimes occur in the search for a future poodle baby. Well, I'm THRILLED to announce the arrival of our precious Lucca! He's been with us for a week now, and I couldn't be more in love:) He is 14 weeks old, and I've been socializing him like CRAZY~ and he's such a gentle cuddlebug!

Forgive the quality of the pictures... I haven't quite figured out how to take a good picture of a really black dog. Every picture just comes out being a dark black blob! Then when I lighten the images, it makes his color look weird. Oh well...

I've had SOOOOOO many questions for you all lately, and can't wait to get all "caught-up." I'm coming up on finals week that I've had ZERO interest in preparing for :scared: - I'm wondering if I can just tell my professors that I've gone Poodle-Crazy, and maybe he'll excuse my poor focus lately?? :alberteinstein:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaimemichelle/sets/72157622487667267/
They are great pictures and hes a cutie for sure. He has a lot of hair, pretty hair. how big is he at 12 weeks?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts