Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mum keeps telling us we're twirly. She said it this morning when Sophy reckoned it was morning and time to get up and Mum came downstairs and let us out and then looked at the clock and said 4.57am was not morning, but the middle of the night. And she said it again just now when I wondered if it was suppertime. And she said it last night when Sophy said if nothing else fun was going to happen why didn't we all go to bed and be comfy.

I thought twirly was being all bouncy and dancing and fun - what has that got to do with morning not being till after 6am?!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Poppy, my mum said I was twirly this morning too, and she sounded quite cross! Apparently it was 3:55 and that was not when she had intended to wake up on a Saturday morning! I tried again at 4:20 and I was STILL twirly. But I was standing still, not twirling (with my nose 1cm away from mum’s face, the best way to take her up). Mums are weird! But we finally went to the park at 5am.
Rory xx

·
Premium Member
9,989 Posts
Poppy,

That’s when my humans get up with a little help from me. I’m not twirly, I’m looming. Up, up lazy butts. This is the best hunting time outside. The earlier I get them up, the sooner I get breakfast. Keep twirling!

Your pal,
buck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts