Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of horrible things have been happening and I do not like the vets even if they do have biscuits and I have not been feeling very bouncy at all. But this morning I did feel very nearly properly poodley, and we went for a walk by the river and met some friends, and then came home for treats, and then we went out again and I thought it was going to be somewhere nice but it was back to the vet's AGAIN! And I wanted to go home, but it wasn't bad really - he just tickled my tummy a bit and pulled some prickly bits off while I lay on Mum's lap and then he said it was all done and we could go home! And Mum said I was very good and brave to stay still while he did it, and gave me some biscuits (I didn't want them before because I was too worried). And then we went for a nice walk, although I got a bit cold and tired on the way back so Mum carried me. And she says with luck we won't have to go back to the vets for anything horrid for ages, and we can just call in for biscuits when we are passing, and that I should feel bouncier and poodlier every day now, until I have forgotten all about the horrible stuff and can go for long runs across the fields without even thinking about it. And she says this is the time of year when people think about the things that make them thankful, and she is very thankful that the horrible stuff is over for now, but I think I would be even more thankful if it hadn't happened at all!

Poppy xxx

·
Registered
91 Posts
Dear Poppy,

You are a brave girl. You may not know this, but you have many fans who are happy as can be that you are getting your poodle groove back. Enjoy your carefree time with mum. Tell her that we all love hearing about you, pretty girl! Sending you love and best wishes for a continued grand recovery!

Love,
Michele (Bailey & Bear’s mommy)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Dear Poppy

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day here in the USA and we are supposed to give 'Thanks' for all the good things..........so tomorrow YOU will be at the top of my list because I am thankful you are feeling better, and thankful you are my friend!

Love,
MOLLY
:love2:

Reactions: fjm and gateapples

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Poppy, we are VERY Thankful that you are feeling much better and that all the horrid bits are over with. You are lucky to have a loving Mom and sister.

Love, Aunt Cathy and Cousin Poppy in Colorado USA

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Dear Poppy - glad you are back on your feet and enjoying walks with Mom. I was worried about you and have been sending good thoughts. Your friend, Asta

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Poppy Cayenne, Bella and Sage and our mom, are so glad you are feeling better, make sure you get some of that turkey and then you will really feel good

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Dear Poppy,

Remo and Neo are very happy that you are feeling better and so much more yourself, which is a very good thing to be. Your Mum is so right to tell you how very brave and good you are :)

Remo, Neo and Rose

Reactions: fjm

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Hi Poppy

You sound very brave to me too! Make sure everyone gives you lots of biscuits and hopefully you’ll be feeling yourself again in no time!

Rory xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts