Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was Holly's 2008 litter of ten little redheads, and they all decided they HAD to get into one laundry basket. One would go in, another would fall out. This is so sweet and funny...it still makes me laugh and cry.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That was quite possibly the most adorable set of poodle puppies I've EVER seen! Oh my gosh that video killed me with how cute it was!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are all very welcome. I just had to share it. Every time I watch it (and I have likely watched it 500 times!!!) I still get a huge kick out of it. I am glad you enjoyed it!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
loved it!!! So cute, brought a smile to my face and a chuckle to my heart.
Aww me too, that was a good video! How many baby spoos does it take climb in a close basket 9, 10, no 9, no 10!! LOL ..........:)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks you both so much. That is a riot Olie...I never thought of it that way. Poor little Lucy at the end just giving up and nodding off right there sitting up. I think the baskets actual super saturation point was eight, but they were bound and detrmined ten were going to squeeze in there weren't they.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Thanks you both so much. That is a riot Olie...I never thought of it that way. Poor little Lucy at the end just giving up and nodding off right there sitting up. I think the baskets actual super saturation point was eight, but they were bound and detrmined ten were going to squeeze in there weren't they.
Just want everyone to know that the Lucy to whom Arreau is referring is *MY* Lucybug's full sister from a previous litter! :lol: Apparently Lucy is not an uncommon name for redheads! :) And besides, I'm pretty sure *MY* Princess Lucybug would've figured out a way to get her very own laundry basket, preferably with a velvet cushion within!! HAAAA! :lol:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just want everyone to know that the Lucy to whom Arreau is referring is *MY* Lucybug's full sister from a previous litter! :lol: Apparently Lucy is not an uncommon name for redheads! :) And besides, I'm pretty sure *MY* Princess Lucybug would've figured out a way to get her very own laundry basket, preferably with a velvet cushion within!! HAAAA! :lol:
That is funny, and probably very true!!

Yes...Lucy, Ginger, Rosie, Chili, Pepper...they are all well chosen names for the reds. The best I have heard yet is Ember from our last litter. LOVE IT!!! With all your Lucy`s prefixes and suffixes, her name is unique though!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Maybe that is where Jenny learned to climb on the back of things. She sure loves to be on the back of the couch.

·
Registered
25 Posts
it seems you have the most amazing reds over there! I would love to know does anyone know a good, not byb here in Australia with lovely red or apricot minis. For some reason it seems there are none other than massproduced sad little things. The standards are so lovely, I have seen some lovely red toys, but no minis and I absolutely love them!!! I would have a standard but my kids are so small still and so is our yard! We find our mini the perfect size for us. That may be off topic but seeing your babies made me wonder how we can not have that many reds here! They are divine! I am sending that vid to all and sundry!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts