Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
Your cute son is such a sweet indicator. One day, next to him, she’ll be the mini, no questions asked:)

·
Registered
419 Posts
My mini grew like a weed too. There were only two in the litter, big boy and little boy and it was instant when I met them that big boy was meant for me. Fast forward and he went from 5.5# at 8 weeks to 17.3# at 6 months! Even the breeder was surprised. BUT, measuring him he is 15 and 1/2" withers to floor and 15 and 1/2" neck to base of tail so at least he is "square".

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
I love your photos of your son holding Pixie. Both are adorable.

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
Those are wonderful pictures. Remember that baby dogs grow like little people in fits and spurts. There was a period of time where Javelin was tracking to finish at over 60 pounds. I am actually happy to say he is about 50 pounds (much more manageable).

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are wonderful pictures. Remember that baby dogs grow like little people in fits and spurts. There was a period of time where Javelin was tracking to finish at over 60 pounds. I am actually happy to say he is about 50 pounds (much more manageable).
That is good to hear Catherine because if she continued at this rate she'd be a standard ha ha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts