Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Haya! can someone just groom me?my forehead hit my master's red paint lols

Haya! can someone just groom me? lols

Give me the evil look. this is from a mobile phone no digicams in hand that time

put me down man!!

black mom white daddy.. wonder why his color is not solid.. I've seen poodles having different color of parents but still obtain solid colors.. hmmmm

he is now 8 months

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
he is so cute! do you ever shave his face? curious to see what he would look like. Don't know much about the colors.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He's sweet...I had a black/white mismark out of solid parents (see my avatar). The father was 'I believe' a silver/beige and the mother was cream. She had a large litter and some were solid and others were mismarks. My sister told me it was because of the father and what was behind him in his line. You have to be familiar with the colors in the line and what they produce when bred together to know what your chances are of getting mismarks, phantoms, etc. I know there is a web site for that but Dianne is the one who does all that research so I don't have the link.

In any case, he is adorable and obviously loved!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Yes, I didnt want to say it but I dont really know if this dog has any poodle in it. Some ppl are just lying a$$es and will sell off due to knowing the breed is popular. Sorry but I think you have been had lovey.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yes, I didnt want to say it but I dont really know if this dog has any poodle in it. Some ppl are just lying a$$es and will sell off due to knowing the breed is popular. Sorry but I think you have been had lovey.

maybe the breeder fooled me, i don't know here are his updated pics so maybe he's crossed as you guys said.. but if it's proven I'll still give 100% love to him.lots of hair is cut by myself especially those hairs that covered the eyes so much hahaha. because of intense heat here in my country and no groomer near my place..
cheers guys..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah sorry to rain all over your parade honey, i am sure he is a very lovley sweet dog and will be a great companion for you, but he aint no poodle.
He might perhaps have some poodle in the mix somwhere????, and if u clip his face feet and tail it will help him look a bit more poodle like.
Sorry that you got taken for a trip, next time, make sure you buy from a registered breeder, make sure your pup comes with a pedigree and the breeder should preferably show dogs themselves, perhaps do a little research on your chosen breed before purchasing a puppy, that way you will atleast know what the breed should look like. :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Im sorry hun, I didnt want to be the bearer of bad news but I could see straight away that its not a poodle. Maybe a touch of poodle but I would more say it had malt/shih tzu x poodle in it. Im sorry there are ppl out there like that, that take advantage of you.

I cant stress loud enough like I do on most forums, please buy from a registered breeder so you know what you are buying. Im sick of these ppl using dogs to line their pockets.

As I said your dog is really cute regardless. And I can see that you will have alot of fun with it. Im really sorry if I hurt you, it wasnt my intension but felt you needed to hear the truth.

Hugs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
all along i believed he was a phantom poodle with the brown markings above his eyes and body, and curly hairs in him.. i should learn from this... coz' im a newbie with these dogs and i just want a buddy that time and he's cute so i bought him. but it's ok guys i appreciate your thoughts... he's still my boy and viva to your poodles....

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
all along i believed he was a phantom poodle.. but it's ok guys i appreciate your thoughts... he's still my boy and viva to your poodles....
That is a good attitude to have Jerjero! He is cute and it is a lesson learned, we all have learned hard lessons in our past and as long as you love him and he is happy and healthy that is want matters.

·
Registered
70 Posts
all along i believed he was a phantom poodle.. but it's ok guys i appreciate your thoughts... he's still my boy and viva to your poodles....
Sorry it had to be said and you have taken it very graciously, like i said, does not make him any less of a great pet for u, and he can be an honirary poo so keep posting pics :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts