Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Isn't she adorable? I absolutely love this picture. I think she was probably staring at Harry. She's just about 5 months old already. Time flies!

Head shot, pretty ears.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
She is adorable

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OH HOW FATS THEY GROW !!!!!

She is a young lady already LOL - look at that elegance and "sitting pretty " :beauty:

She is VERY beautiful and you do AMAZING job grooming her :marchmellow::first:

Can not believe you bought your first clipper -what - 2 months ago ??? !!!!

Hope to see Mia MUCH more often here :) !!!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH HOW FATS THEY GROW !!!!!

She is a young lady already LOL - look at that elegance and "sitting pretty " :beauty:

She is VERY beautiful and you do AMAZING job grooming her :marchmellow::first:

Can not believe you bought your first clipper -what - 2 months ago ??? !!!!

Hope to see Mia MUCH more often here :) !!!
Thank you.

Well, I've been grooming Harry since last summer but I had a different clipper and acquired stuff along the way. I'm still learning and she's not perfect, her front is clipped way too short and her rear is too short but it's not awful that's for sure.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I think she is beautiful! You did a good job on grooming. I don't know if I could take on such a task on a standard. I'm just now mastering the cut on my toy.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Wow, it seems like yesterday we were seeing her as a tiny puppy, I was NOT expecting a mature looking girl when I clicked this thread. She looks darling! Is my boy really going to grow that big in only two months? HOLY COW! I better take advantage of this puppyhood while I have it! Mia is adorable!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, it seems like yesterday we were seeing her as a tiny puppy, I was NOT expecting a mature looking girl when I clicked this thread. She looks darling! Is my boy really going to grow that big in only two months? HOLY COW! I better take advantage of this puppyhood while I have it! Mia is adorable!
Yes enjoy those early months because they fly by. You know when you are raising kids you say "enjoy those early YEARS because they fly by" but with puppies you only get months to have a baby.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts