Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting much, I have been busy with my little bundle of joy she is such a darling and I am over the moon with her. I have got a few pictures I would like to share with you all and I hope you don't mind, there are quite a few

Isn't she cute?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Skye is absolutely adorable and looks so huggable too. These are fantastic pictures, thank you for sharing your little one with us.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
oh my GOSH!! That is such a cute puppy! She has the most adorable face and fur... I just want to snuggle her and keep her all to myself!! :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
She is just too cute!
I love her wee furry muzzle with the tiny wee jet black nose poking out
I love the short wee ears as well, they look so cute on toys and minis

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
WOW, amazing pics of little Skye! Did you do them yourself? She is just darling!! Puppies are the best thing ever!! :love:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
She is so absolutely adorable!!! My goosh, how tiny she is! I'd be afraid I'd step on her!!

You took GREAT photo's of her, so adorable and complimentary. I LOVE the one of her laying in your hands. :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Absolutely amazing!! The pic of her in your hands is beautiful! We do pics like this of newborn babies at the studio I work for. So happy you're back to share with us!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
You have a very creative eye! Your photos really emphasize her sweet precious little face. She is certainly stylin!

My favorite is the one in your hands. She is just a precious little darling.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts