Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teddy got a bath today and I trimmed around his eyes with the scissors. I haven't had time to learn to use my new clippers, so I didn't do his feet. I just wanted the hair out of his eyes. LOL

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, everybody!

Well, Teddy and I did not pass the CGC exam tonight, so we'll try again in September. I don't feel too disappointed because I had already made the decision to wait a while before taking the Therapy Dog exam. Everything he had trouble with can be attributed to his age. I think in another year, he will make a fantastic therapy dog. I was so proud of him tonight. He's come so far in such a short amount of time. :proud:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
He is cute. That's how I want my Mini to look. I know some like the shaved face look but I prefer the Teddy look.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Your darling little Teddy passes with flying colors in my book, Marian! He is absolutely precious and way smart too, to pick a mom like you. He is still just a youngster but I deeply admire your ambitions for him and I just know you'll be throwing him a "graduation party" before long! Keep having fun together, as I know you will. I know everyone who sees your little boy has to smile--he deserves "certificate of appreciation" for that![/I]

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He is cute. That's how I want my Mini to look. I know some like the shaved face look but I prefer the Teddy look.
I do too. I like shaved faces on the big guys, but some toys and minis just look better with fuzzy faces.

Cutest face EVER :)
Good luck with your continued training.
Lacey and I are scheduled to do our therapy evaluation mid July.
Thanks! And best of luck to you, too. I know Lacey will do just fine.

Your darling little Teddy passes with flying colors in my book, Marian! He is absolutely precious and way smart too, to pick a mom like you. He is still just a youngster but I deeply admire your ambitions for him and I just know you'll be throwing him a "graduation party" before long! Keep having fun together, as I know you will. I know everyone who sees your little boy has to smile--he deserves "certificate of appreciation" for that![/I]

Aw, thanks. I certainly appreciate having the little guy in my life! :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I just LOVE his expression! I think you did a great job on his face letting his eyes shine through. What a hottie!!!

It won't be long before you get the CGC. I'm planning on starting Zulee in obedience at the end of July. I'm not sure if she could pass the CGC just because she can't let me out of her sight with a stranger holding her lead. We'll see.

I know Teddy is going to be a big hit as a therapy dog. It won't be long before you start posting pictures of all the places you go and people you see. :D

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, you guys.

Pamela, he is a mini, but he's on the small side of the spectrum.

BFF, that was part of Teddy's problem too. He just doesn't like it when he can't see me. Good luck with Zulee!

If at first you don't succeed... :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts