Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my Cash. He let me practice again on his face and also on his paws this past weekend. He had been out playing with the kids tonight and I was able to snap a picture before bedtime.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He is a gorgeous handsome man. You did a great job grooming him. Thanks for sharing his picture!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Wow, he looks great! He's gonna be a pretty big boy eh? He looks big to me for 4 months! Do you know how much he weighs?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not quite sure how much he weighs, we go to the vet for a check up on Saturday, so we'll find out then.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I KNOW YOU DIDN'T STEAL MY NAME!!!!!! LOL, just kidding!

I have a 5 mo. old blue toy named "Cash" after Johnny Cash. Your
boy is handsome. We have good name taste, eh? :p

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, great minds think alike! Cash popped into my head as his name, I asked everyone else in the family what they thought and so it was! I do have to admit though, he does get called Cashew, and on rare occassion, Cashew Chicken..lol

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Yes, great minds think alike! Cash popped into my head as his name, I asked everyone else in the family what they thought and so it was! I do have to admit though, he does get called Cashew, and on rare occassion, Cashew Chicken..lol

Okay that's just weird, one of Cash's nicknames is Cashew! LOL!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He is a very handsome young man! You did a great job on the grooming. He does look like a big boy for four months. Taffy was 30 lbs. around six months.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts