Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I accidently nicknamed him "Cashew" one day
when he was running under my legs and I said
"get out from under me, Cashew!" LOL!I thought you guys would like to see some more pics of
the little rascal and how much hubby is taking to the little black sheep!

BTW, my needle-beak (Scooter) is featured too!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! We just love the poodle personality, very social,energetic, and playful! My husband didn't even like dogs or any animals before he met me and after I introduced him to poodles he fell in love and it is a plus that they are low
allergen and do not shed! :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Thank you! We just love the poodle personality, very social,energetic, and playful! My husband didn't even like dogs or any animals before he met me and after I introduced him to poodles he fell in love and it is a plus that they are low
allergen and do not shed! :D
Poodles do that to people! My husband does (did) not like dogs, I heard him talking to his Nana yesterday and he told her that our 3 girls make him want to like dogs "again" LOL!!! I knew he loved them all along after being around them but he verified it! I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!:flowers:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Those photos are precious. Be sure to give Scooter a couple of extra hugs from me. Maybe he won't be so jealous of his little brother. They look adorable together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts