·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Black shadow! Cute - he is a doll.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Harley! He's just perfect, and already doing retrieves with toys, he'll be a gundog in no time. ^^

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh man, I was going ga-ga over these pictures! He looks JUST like Desmond as a puppy in some of these (different color of course lol). What a beautiful, wonderful boy you've got. :)

Ohh he's absolutely adorable. I love velcro puppies, they are the best. For some dogs it's just a phase, but it seems to be a poodle thing. Desmond still follows me from room to room. When I settle, he settles somewhere near by, but if I get up you can be sure he's right behind me!! I love it, it's so sweet.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
ohhh, he's a dream! Don't ever stop taking pics, you will never regret too many photos, especially puppy ones cos I'm sure he'll grow so fast!!! Gotta love the velcro...

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
He is just adorable! I am so happy for you that you've found you wonder spoo!
He is just too too adorable :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Oh what a handsome boy, I love him.
I want to hug him! :in-love:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What a sweet little fellow! Makes me wish I could have another puppy. I am so happy for you. Look at him in that last pic showing off his stuff....LOL Billy does that all the time and he is a very big boy! You know; you're all sitting around the living room and suddenly he rolls up on his side and shows everyone what a guy he is! :doh: That's right up there with the cat washing personal parts in the middle of your party!! You just gotta love your pets....LOL

1 - 20 of 37 Posts