Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cant belive todd is nearly a year old on the 23rd of feb thought i would share some pics

i also got a new camara so spending loads of time taking pics of the handsome little devil

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

i know its gone so quicky it been a up and down year for me and todd but we are doing great now..... todd lost his 2nd mummy in the summer my rottie bitch had a tumor in her tum.....

im so glad i got todd before i lost her.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he isnt perfect conformation i know but he isnt the worse either

ps this haircut is growing out from a 7f miami cut

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Neat, I've never seen a parti mini before I don't think. I like him a lot. He seems like he has a great personality.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the minis tend to be quite popular in europe.... its hard to find a mini with good conformation tho as there is alot of byb breeders breeding really poor partis

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aww, happy almost birthday Todd! :) He's so cute, I absolutely love his markings and his fur always looks so beautiful.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Todd really is a sweetheart. His puppy picture on the calendar this month shows what a cute little pup he was. I really like his markings and he always has a smile. You have some great grooming shots of him in different trims. He just looks like he has a lot of hair to work with.

I am sorry about your rottie. I lost my little girl in March last year. I think about her all the time.

AgilityIG - It's hard to imagine Vinnie being such a little squirt. The picture on the calendar where he has his paw on Robin's face is priceless.

Here's to new year filled with many wonderful memories and lots of pictures! :beer: (I have camera envy) :p

·
Registered
104 Posts
Lovely pup,
I wanted to see what a shaven full tail looks like and seeing it on tod, it looks fab, IMO. i definatley going to try that. not sure if it would look right on roxie right now as the rest of her is so fluffy!
Bec

1 - 20 of 26 Posts