Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to snap a few shots this morning of Drew in his winter hat. I just love this stage of baby to toddler. He just started walking a few weeks ago and is 16 months now. I love that baby!

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very cute! I'm sure I'm sounding naive but since you live in California, I'm surprised you need such a cozy warm hat! Looks like something I need here in IL.
I love those hats with the top knots!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cute! I'm sure I'm sounding naive but since you live in California, I'm surprised you need such a cozy warm hat! Looks like something I need here in IL.
I love those hats with the top knots!
lol It's like 50 degree's in the morning but I take every chance I can getting him into those hats. I have another thats even better.

Everywhere I go with him in those two hats attracts a lot of attention. Im not just saying this because he's my baby but he attracks a lot of attention all the time. I have had 3 different people ask me if he's that baby in some commercial and while at restuarants the employee's call there boss's over and co-worker's and etc. I feel like Im walking around with a puppy! It happens all the time and he of course (Drew) is a huge flirt.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I love that first picture...I LOVE THAT CHEESY GRIN!

My youngest took his first steps a few days ago, and silly 'ole mom cried for like 5 minutes. I love this age too, but its hard thinking he is growing up SO fast!

I bet he does attract tons of attention, just look at that face and with that smile girls don't have a chance! LOL

·
Registered
616 Posts
What a cutie!! I love this stage too!! So we all three have one year olds and poodles?? how fun!! Mine isnt walking yet, but my other 2 didnt start walking until 13-14 months. My oldest daughter was/is one of those kids that people awe over too!! I love when people post pics of ANYTHING, especially kids/babies and their poos!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Haven't been posting to the forum in a while but HAVE been reading it everyday and love all the pics. SOOOOOOOOOOOO thought I would add a pic that I took at christmas of Bella and Shakayah, now 8 months old. She is so precious to us. And Bella is such a dream to her. I can't imagine ever having a poodle that is such a love to everyone, especially children. Bella loves the children so much that it is almost a problem! Ha! Ha! lol My co workers have prompted me to enter this pic in a cute baby contest. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haven't been posting to the forum in a while but HAVE been reading it everyday and love all the pics. SOOOOOOOOOOOO thought I would add a pic that I took at christmas of Bella and Shakayah, now 8 months old. She is so precious to us. And Bella is such a dream to her. I can't imagine ever having a poodle that is such a love to everyone, especially children. Bella loves the children so much that it is almost a problem! Ha! Ha! lol My co workers have prompted me to enter this pic in a cute baby contest. What do you think?

Its certainly a adorable photo. I think you've got a winner!

·
Registered
616 Posts

Very precious!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
I just had to snap a few shots this morning of Drew in his winter hat. I just love this stage of baby to toddler. He just started walking a few weeks ago and is 16 months now. I love that baby!
Handsome little fellow.
Our grandaughter is 16 months as well and a handful.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Velcro...that picture is adorable!

My oldest will be 8 yrs old on Valentine's Day, my youngest will be 1 yr old the day after...no that was not planned in any way! LOL

The middle fellow will be 3 yrs old on Oct 23rd...so the 2 youngest are only 16 months apart. He started crawling at 10 months old then took his 1st steps about a week later.

I think boys tend to walk sooner, but girls seem to be better at communicating at a younger age then boys. It seems like once my boys get mobile they are fearless...I wouldn't mind a few more months of cruising before walking!LOL

I am sure some of you have seen this picture before, but hey its so cute I don't mind sharing it again! Its Casey our spoo and our youngest, they wrestle like this all the time! She never rolls over too fast so he never bumps his head, and she just will reach back to lick him every once in a while!

Its so cute...she really does love him as much as he loves her! The second picture is my favorite...love that grin on his face! So far he has been our happiest baby, he is always giggling at the "gawggy" as he calls them!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts