Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
How old is Katie ? She is sooooo red ! I see you are growing that coat, good luck in the ring please keep us updated :D

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How old is Katie ? She is sooooo red ! I see you are growing that coat, good luck in the ring please keep us updated :D
Katie is 16 months in this photo. Yes we are showing her Poodle specialty in February !!!!!!!!!!
her Mom is the apricot jumping over the fence , :)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My Avatar is Scarlett and she is out of a repeat breeding left a long tail on her as well....

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Katie is 16 months in this photo. Yes we are showing her Poodle specialty in February !!!!!!!!!!
her Mom is the apricot jumping over the fence , :)
This is Kitty with Lucy's babies. We like to get the big dogs in with the babies . She busy stealing all their toys :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is gorgeous! I love how fluffy she is, and she looks so precious with the puppies :)
thanks so much she is my love for sure . She picked me not the other way around . From the time she could she would jump up into my hands .. OMG she is precious and extremely spoiled I might add LOL ! Thanks for the kind words ...

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
She is absolutely stunning.
Really.

Congratulations on such a gorgeous girl. :)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kitty is a "to die for" beauty queen!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that she does awesome in the ring!!!
Thank so much!!!!!!!!!! If I rated her on the Ilve you meter It would be off the chart :) She will do great !!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts