Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I just found this page today, and I'm joining in. I have 3 poodles, Lulu is my 12 year old miniature (sable), Ellie is a 2&1/2 year old black standard and Claire is my baby, a 14 month old black and white parti standard. I do obedience training with the standards, and Ellie is working to become a therapy dog. The poodles fill my empty nest with lots of love and comedy, they keep me and my husband entertained on a daily basis - I just love them!!

Jennifer

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hello all! I just found this page today, and I'm joining in. I have 3 poodles, Lulu is my 12 year old miniature (sable), Ellie is a 2&1/2 year old black standard and Claire is my baby, a 14 month old black and white parti standard. I do obedience training with the standards, and Ellie is working to become a therapy dog. The poodles fill my empty nest with lots of love and comedy, they keep me and my husband entertained on a daily basis - I just love them!!

Jennifer
Welcome Jennifer. Sounds like a nice crew you have there. Photos???

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Where do you post photos normally, in the albums section?? TIA

Jennifer
You can post albums, but usually you would go to "Pictures" and begin a new thread. Not everyone will go over to your member's page, so they wouldn't know you had an album there. You can post ten at a time in a thread, so room for lots of goodies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts