Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am soooo stinkin sad today and I dont know why! I was happy when my other two turned 1, but with her I am finding myself really sad! The year went by way too fast. Anyhoo, I just wanted to post a Happy Birthday shout out to my baby girl, Sloane Beatrice!! Mama loves you sweet baby!!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Awww Happy Birthday to your baby girl. One is such a fun Birthday....and sad one!

My son Andrew just turned a 1 yr on Sept 18, 08. He still seems like a little baby too me and I certainly wish he would stay small. I decided a few months ago that I was done having babies and started organizing his room and removing all the baby stuff I'll never need again. I cryed the whole time.
Most of it went to my sister since she is adopting a baby and should finally have her baby in the next few months. But its still sooo sad!

Are you planning on having more children or is Sloane the last?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys!! I sont know if she will be the last or not. I think that is why it is sad. I def would have more, it is my DH that is not so much on board!!:banghead:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Thanks, guys!! I sont know if she will be the last or not. I think that is why it is sad. I def would have more, it is my DH that is not so much on board!!:banghead:
LOL....It's my husband that would like another baby in the near future. Im the one not on board in my situation. I love the baby stages but omg when they get about 3 yrs thats the part that drives me nuts. Babies are easy compared to the 3 yr stage.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL....It's my husband that would like another baby in the near future. Im the one not on board in my situation. I love the baby stages but omg when they get about 3 yrs thats the part that drives me nuts. Babies are easy compared to the 3 yr stage.
Tell me about it!!! At least you dont have any girls!! DRAMA QUEENS:high5:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thats funny...we have 3 boys ages 8 yrs, 2 yrs and 11 months...and I swear I feel sorry for my sister! She has 2 girls ages 6 yrs and 2 yrs...and they are indeed drama queens. I am done with having babies..but hubby thinks he wants a daughter. we shall see about that....

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I am soooo stinkin sad today and I dont know why! I was happy when my other two turned 1, but with her I am finding myself really sad! The year went by way too fast. Anyhoo, I just wanted to post a Happy Birthday shout out to my baby girl, Sloane Beatrice!! Mama loves you sweet baby!!

awww she is sooo cute! Happy Birthday Sloane Beatrice!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Secreto - we need to work out a deal because I much prefer that 3 year old and on stage and really dislike the baby stage (oh and I REALLY don't enjoy the pregnancy part...and I think I read somewhere that you did.)
Hubby and I are trying to decide if we are done as well...two boys right now so we're trying to decide if that completes us or if we want to try for a girl (or add a third brother).
Very cute little girl! Happy Birthday.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What a cute pic, even I think she's cute and I don't like babies at all :rofl:
aw, thanks!! that is a great complement coming from someone who doesnt like kids!! although it is just a picture, in person may be a totally diff story!!:tongue:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts