Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aw! He has such a tiny, cute little face. I just want to pinch it and kiss it all over!! What a doll he is. :) He's growing up so nicely.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nice close up shot of him. How old is he? He is very cute but if he were my dog I would shave that moustache off. But he is cute with it on too. I am not a fan of moustaches but in my grooming salon I groom some poodle with moustaches, I do has they wish.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Aww do you kiss him much ??!! So cute @

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone :)

Nice close up shot of him. How old is he? He is very cute but if he were my dog I would shave that moustache off. But he is cute with it on too. I am not a fan of moustaches but in my grooming salon I groom some poodle with moustaches, I do has they wish.
He is going to be 8 months in just a couple days. I'm not a fan of staches either, but thought I'd just do something a little different. I like it this length but think I'll get it shaved off his next groom or have it blended in once his face gets furry enough. I dont like his face completely shaved, I like him with a little fuzz :)

What a precious little fellow. The pigment around his eyes is lovely. How are his teeth doing now?
Thanks! His nose is starting to darken again, it got so brown over the winter. And his teeth are doing great. He had a ton of them pulled last Monday during his neuter and his bite is still good! I was afraid it'd be all crooked and ugly but it isnt bad at all!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts