Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look, my topknot garden is growing sprouts! I'm so proud of it. I also grew burr sprouts in my tail and in my bracelets and everything! When she saw how many burrs I had in my coat, Mom said something that rhymed with goalie mitt. She didn't sound happy at all. I don't know why. I think they're such a pretty green.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Funny girl Noelle. When our mom says those words that sound like goalie mitt we know we are really really in trouble. Lily, Javvy and Peeves

Reactions: Click-N-Treat

·
Premium Member
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have a 100% natural backyard. The only thing that goes on our yard is rain and a lawnmower. We use no pesticides or herbicides. This plan leads to an explosion of violets in the spring that none of our neighbors have. We have a beautiful green yard full of ferns and wild flowers. But, these burrs really suck! Click is going to have to go outside in the backyard and find whatever hell plant is spawning these burrs.

·
Registered
12,358 Posts
I think your green sprinkles are really pretty. We have some interesting ones - tiny round green ones that you can nibble out, and great big enormous brown ones like hedgehogs with hooks that take ages and ages to get out and can cover yards of carpet by the time we manage. Those seem to stick more in Sophy's fur, and she asks Mum to take them out because they can really hurt. But they aren't pretty like yours!

Poppy xx

Reactions: Click-N-Treat
1 - 5 of 5 Posts