Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. I have been reading your forum for a couple of weeks now and I must say, the love for your furry friends shows. This is my first time at being on a forum and is definently my first time caring for a poodle. She is a toy poodle that I don't believe can be classified as a toy for long as she is only six months and already 10 in. and 10 pounds... :) I will post a shot as soon as I can figure out how....We bought her from a very iffy situation and she felt more like a rescue than a purchase...But she has a good home and all the love she can stand...we're both in our middle years, kids grown and she is for sure our 'baby'. I've owned dogs most of my life and she is my very first poodle. She certainly has more personality than alot of the others..except my Dalmatian, she was a very special dog and friend..hope to post at ya again soon.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome to this forum Animallvr, I'm sure you will love it here as all the rest of us fur friend lover's do. How long have you had this little "baby" girl? What color is she? Sounds like you have found a very special friend. Please post pictures when you can.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou fuzbutz. She has been with us since January and has certainly settled right in. The picture below my post name is actually her and her name is Gi Gi.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Welcome to the Poodle Forum animallvr & Gi Gi :)

She is for SURE a cute lil fur ball hehe... and everyone here is glad she found a good home ;)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Welcome to the forum animallvr

Now that you have one poodle I must tell you they are like a box of chocolates. You cant stop at just one :pound:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts

Now that you have one poodle I must tell you they are like a box of chocolates. You cant stop at just one :pound:
Haha, thats for sure, I was only supposed to get one, and then... LOL.

Can't wait to see bigger pics of ms GiGi, she looks adorable.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts

Yep, that's the way it is with poodles. I'd go for a third if my husband wouldn't throw me out for it!! LOL

Welcome to the forum. Gi Gi looks so cute and tiny (I have standards). Can't wait to see some more pics of her.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts

Welcome and I can honestly say Siv is correct in the box of chocolates analogy! Welcome to the forum, we will not only Love your pics and help you as much as possible, but we will and I give my vow that we will help you with your future addiction! :rofl:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Welcome! Gi Gi is adorable! We have two minis - apricot like Gi Gi and one is about her size the other is bigger. Also have two standards!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thankyou all....and you are so on the spot! We are talking about bringing home another pup already...want to go chocolate....maybe one of each color...lol..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts