Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the excitement of bringing home our spoo baby tomorrow, it's really got me thinking about my first poodle so I thought I would share a picture of her.

This is a picture of me, around age 9, and GiGi. We got her when I was 2 years old and she lived until I was 19. She was my love. She slept with me everynight and actually alerted us to someone trying to break into the door below my bedroom window one night. And if she could have talked...boy would she have gotten me into some trouble during my teenage years! LOL!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What a beautiful picture! It sounds like you have some great memories growing up and having your best friend with you the whole way. It will be fun to see how your new SPOO brings that bond to your family. I hope you have a chance to post lots of pictures.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a great pic! It is so great thinking about your first dog buddy, I'll never forget mine. Something so special about that first dog love that never leaves you. :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Oh, deja vous! I love old pictures!!! You look so happy together. How wonderful to have a special friend like that all through your growing up years.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
What great memories to have! And to have a photo of the two of you is really special. I had a white miniature, Cherie, growing up who lived for 19 years and was my best friend. Can't wait to see the newest member of your family.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Awww! See this is the type of picture I hope Devanne will be able to share with people of her and Zo-zo! Great memories thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
616 Posts
When I was REALLY little we had a couple of mini poodles too! We had a silver named Pepper and a white one named Le Boeuf(French for The Beef)!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts